Saturday, July 23, 2016

Summer Party {7.22.2016}

In a very, very short while, I get to leave with my mom and sis to get my best friend from the airport! To pass the time until then, however, I thought it would be fun to put up a few pictures my mom took at one of my really good friend's sixteenth birthday party last night. It was a bit formal, with dancing, dresses and suits, including a few steampunk themed outfits. I had a lovely time. <3 center="">
 

I believe all the teens made it into this picture, as well as a few of the younger party members. We all look fabulous, if I do say so myself. ;)
 


Left to right: Tabitha, Elizabeth, me, and Evan. I'm so blessed to get to attend school with these three! 



My sister, Natalie (the one in the black dress) and the lovely birthday girl, Becca, joined us for this picture. I have been blessed with Becca's friendship for nine years, and also have the pleasure of attending classes with her.
 


We were told to have some attitude, and this picture is the result. :)
 


Tabitha, Elizabeth, and me
 


Hanging out. :)
 


 
 Beautiful sunset before we left. <3 center="">
 
 
 
 
 
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! It's so funny that you know Elizabeth! I adore her blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that is funny! Elizabeth is awesome. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! Lovely music and blog. Greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Lovely music and blog. Greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool!!!!!!!! I love the pictures!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My mom had lots of fun taking them. :)

      Delete

Hearing from you is the highlight of my day. :)