Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Pearl on a String

 
One of my "pearls" on a string for today was having my niece, Hailee, over the afternoon and overnight. I have loved holding puppies, dancing to Disney music, watching TV, and just playing around on the floor with her. Of course, my mom did what she does best, and took a few pictures of us. There are more she hasn't uploaded yet, but as I'm too impatient to wait, here are the ones she has finished. I might add the others to this post later on. :)
 
 

 
 
“After all," Anne had said to Marilla once, "I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string.” -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
 
 
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Awe she is cute!! And u you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you!! Do you have a blog? If so, could you post the link? :)

      Delete
    2. No, I'm sorry I am still convincing my mom about me getting one. But when I get one I think I will be calling it FLOWERED IN GRACE!! If you have any ideas that would be based on Anne Of Green Gables or Road to Avonlea then please tell me?!?!?! I am open for ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ~Ray #UNASHAMED #PEACE4ALL #ENDIT

      Delete
  2. You two are so beautiful! And I love your dress (and hers!), may I ask where you got it? Always looking for things with roses :) -Allie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Allie! It's my sisters dress actually, but she thinks it came from Ross.:)

      Delete
  3. THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY SWEET!!!!<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...Hailee is pretty sweet. ;) We had a great time together.

      Delete

Hearing from you is the highlight of my day. :)