Monday, June 13, 2016

By the Bay {Part 2}

Yesterday afternoon, we all packed up and headed out to the bay on a whim, born only the day before. We met up with friends, so it was super fun. I debated whether or not to post the pictures, but then I remembered that we went last year and I put up a post, (which you can see here) so I figured why not. :)
Please note: These are all unedited, iPhone pictures, taken on a very bright day, so they are definitely not the quality of the ones from last year.
 

 
Our friend, Alekai, Tim, and Levi. Do you like Levi's "Indian War Paint"? I had some on, too, but unfortunately I did not get a picture of it.

It was much more pretty in person! And, I must say, MUCH more muddy! Although we found it worth it, to wade through the deep mud twice to visit a portion of the bay that resembled Narnia. :)
 
 
 Addison...
 
Before we got there...Natalie, me, and our friend Ariana. We took Ariana home with us after church until it was time to go. 


Ariana and me. :)
 


 
My fabulous friend, Becca, and myself. :)
 

My name in the sand. {Credit goes to Becca}
 

 
 Sweet Keturah. (Becca's younger sister.)
 
Ariana--we were climbing the rocks, and I turned around and took this picture of her.
 
 
An absolutely wonderful picture of a....cup??
 
 
Sand, rocks, water, mud...the correct combination for a perfect summer afternoon and evening.
 
HEY!! I just noticed...the picture of Drake the fabulous marshmallow roaster did not make it onto my computer. Ah, well. ;)
 
My sister and I are going on a day trip to Seattle tomorrow, so stay tuned for more pictures!
 
 
 
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have been! It was beautiful! Oh, and did I mention it was muddy? ;)

      Delete
  2. The pictures are really pretty, just like you!
    I'd really love it if you could check out my blog :)
    glitterpensandscribbles.blogspot.in
    Thanks, and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you!
      I will definitely try to check your blog out soon....when I'm not supposed to be doing dishes. :P
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. That looks like so much fun! I love your pictures Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Thanks, Elizabeth. :) We definitely do need to hang out soon!

      Delete

Hearing from you is the highlight of my day. :)