Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Birthday, Brandi!

Today is my second oldest sister, Brandi's, birthday! She is my goofy, caring, Sound of Music loving, sister!
 
2007
She is so amazing! When my littlest brother, Levi, was in the hospital, she took the other four of us on top of her own baby, which was not an easy feat. (At that point, we ranged in age from 7 down to 2 years old).
She does the best "Indian" accent and makes us crack up all the time! Nothing like getting together for a Christmas gift wrapping party with her!
 
November 2014
 
She is also the most amazing mother to her 6 children!
 
Brandi and her two littlest boys, Cooper and Tucker.
 
And, of course, she manages to be properly intimidating goofy when she's getting ready to beat us at a game.
 
Thanksgiving 2014
 
I could go on about my amazing big sister forever,but I will not.I just want to say I love you, Brandi, always!
 
 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! I wish I had an older sister!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry for not commenting back sooner! Yeah, I love my older sisters. :) I have always wanted a little sister and an older brother, but I guess I can't have everything, right? :D

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday Brandi!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you is the highlight of my day. :)