Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Blessings (11/25/2015)

Things to be thankful for....
 
My family
My two youngest brothers, Noah and Levi.
 
 
(My hair was braided for the Hansel and Gretel play; we were watching dress rehearsal in the time we had before we had to go get ready).
 
My nieces and nephews, including my sweet newest nephew, Tucker Zane, born October 29.
 
 
 The beautiful state in which I live. (Picture taken by my lovely mother).
 
 
When God knows who should be in your life and causes an opportunity to get to know each other better...
  
 
 When God allows an old(er) friendship to blossom, in spite of the miles separating us.  
 
 
For moments like these...
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have so much to be thankful for, but truthfully, there is only blessing I have that I know will always be there no matter what happens to me, what people I lose, where I live...and that is the blessing of Jesus in my heart.
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Christine!! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelby! Sorry about the lateness in commenting back...um, Merry Christmas? XD

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, Christine! I love the pictures from your play! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!<3
    -Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Clara! :D Hehe, Merry Christmas!

      Delete

Hearing from you is the highlight of my day. :)