Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Wonderful Blog Designers

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful day. :)
 
In the nearly seven months this blog has been running, I have discovered many wonderful blog designers. And, get this...many of them do it for free or for extremely cheap! 
When I find a new designer, I usually tuck away the information somewhere in my brain for future reference, unless I currently need a new design.
But recently, I thought that some of you might like to know about these designers, too! So I decided to make a list for you. If I find any more designers, I will be sure to add them to the list, too. :)
 
 
Creating a Masterpiece
designedbybritt.blogspot.com
 
 
Brittney is a wonderful designer! She did my first blog design. {Click here to see what it looked like.}
Brittney's designs are free.
 
Mahnoor Apple Designs
mahnoorappledesigns.blogspot.com
 
 
I don't have any personal experience with Mahnoor Apple Designs, but from what I can see, the designs are beautiful and the customers satisfied! I would love to order a design someday. Designs are free. :)
 
CeCe Designs
cece-designs.blogspot.com
 
 
Celia is a wonderful free designer! All of her clients have been very happy with the outcome. She designed a blog button for my "Help Kyan Get Adopted" page and did a wonderful job. She is fast to respond and easy to work with.
 
Twenty-One Designs
twenty-onedesigns.blogspot.com
 
 
Twenty-One designs is a popular free design site made up of a team of bloggers. Although I have no personal experience with their services, I have loved many of the designs I have seen done by them and all of their customers seem to be very pleased with their designs.
 
Spunky Designs
spunky-designs.blogspot.com
 
 
I honestly don't know much about Spunky Designs, but Hannah's portfolio looks nice and her designs are free! Perhaps you could give her a shot. :)
 
A Little Bit of Sunshine's Custom Blog Designs
alittlebitofsunshineblog.com/p/blogging-helper
 
 
Again, I have no personal experience with Noor's work, but I can tell from her blog she is good at coding and would do a wonderful job! Her designs are free.
 
Morning's Designs
theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/p/mornings-summer-designs.html
 
 
Morning is an amazing designer! Her designs are free. She designed my other blog, If We Love Him, and I was very pleased with the outcome. Although Morning is not currently taking orders, she may reopen in the future. I will let you know if she does!
 
Tane Hannah Designs
tanehannah-designs.blogspot.com
 
 
I have loved all of the designs I have seen done by Tane Hannah Designs! They are all gorgeous. Like Morning, however, orders are not currently being taken. In the future, that will probably change. So definitely keep an eye on Tane Hannah Designs!
 
Nicole Rose Designs
design.selfknownblog.com
 
 
I have seen some beautiful designs by Nicole Rose! She does a wonderful job.:) Her custom designs do cost money. However, she also makes free templates. Go take a look!
 
Maddy's Blog Buttons
maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com/blog-button-anyone/
 
 
My friend Maddy just started making and selling blog buttons for five dollars each. Go take a look! I'm sure she would love to receive your order. :)
 
Mellow Designs
mellowblogdesigns.blogspot.com
 
 
Mellow Designs has a very nice portfolio and some wonderful reviews! Designs cost money but are very cheap. I'm sure you would be very happy with your order from Mellow Designs!
 
 
and now, I've saved one of my favorites for last!
 
Eve's Garden of Designs
evesgardenofdesigns.com
 
 
I love Eve's designs so much! She does an amazing job. She did my current blog design and was so good about taking it slow and really understanding my vision. She is extremely talented (as are all of these designers!) and also an amazing person.
Eve's designs do cost money, but I found mine to be well worth it. They are very cheap for all that she does. She also has some beautiful templates for less money that you may find to be perfect for your blog.
 
And there you have it! I hope this post helped you and will be a good resource for you. :)
Feel free to tell me in the comments if you know any other designers I could add to the list, be it you or someone else.
 
post signature

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this post! It has helped me a ton!
    Abi
    http://authorofmyhope11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that, Abi! I will go take a look at your blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, how I wish I had enough determination to learn decent coding skills.. lol. So many beautiful designers you've listed! I'm currently in line for a design by Twenty-One Designs, and I can't wait to see what comes of that. The designs I've seen by Emily, Morning, and Paige (Twenty-One Designs team) have been very well done.

    Thanks for the information here, Christine! It's always good to have a few design options.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I've learned some, but it seems like such a daunting task that I haven't really dedicated huge chunks of time to learning it. I don't know where to start!

      Ooh how exciting! Can't wait to see what comes of that. Although, I do love your current design. :)

      No problem! I thought it would be a nice list for me to look back at, too. :)

      Delete
  3. This is a really good compilation! I even left an order on Manhoor Apple Designs :)

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I'm glad to hear that this helped you. :) I'm sure that Mahnoor Apple Designs would create a wonderful design for you! The portfolio just seems to fit your personality. But I think your current design is also very pretty!:)

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, thank you so much for mentioning my design business! I'm currently getting ready to leave for a Christian youth conference and vacation out of state for an entire month (thus the reason for my absence). But I'll hopefully open up my design business again full blast once I get back; I've been trying to get everything onto another site!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no problem, Morning! I love your designs so much. :) Oh, wow! Sounds like you have a much more busy summer planned out than I do! I hope you have a wonderful trip. And I can't wait to see what you do with your design business when you get back!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for mentioning mine! I really appreciate it =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love this blog i'm going to have to become a follower! I LOVE the music in this blog also! YOU have to show me how to put music in my blog!!! Y'a 'GOTTA! :)
    ONE OF THE BEST BLOGS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ---> My little blog: http://onethousandwordsatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I LOVE Doctor who, Merlin (I have a hamster named Merlin) Narnia, Disney Princes Movies. Thing like that! :)
      DOCTOR WHO AND MERLIN ARE THE BEST!!!!

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you so much! I'm glad you like the music! This is the site I used to make my playlist: http://scmplayer.net/
      If you need help figuring out how to use it, let me know and I'll give you my email. :)
      Thank you so much! I will go take a look at your blog and follow it back! Thank you so much!

      No way!! I read this comment to my sister about your fandoms, and she said, "Great. Now you're going to walk around the house smiling all day because you've found the sister you didn't know you had. " XD I'm the worlds biggest fan of all of those things, especially Doctor Who, Merlin, and Narnia. I watch Merlin just about every day, and Doctor Who almost as much. :D

      Delete

Hearing from you is the highlight of my day. :)