Thursday, April 16, 2015

Wednesday and Caption It!

Yesterday was such a fun day! I got to spend time hanging out with some of my favorite kids, Susan from Liberty's Girl and her brother and sisters. The day involved running outside in the sun playing with giant bubble wands, Road to Avonlea, hot chocolate, more running outside and playing tag, cuddling with the cutest two year old, and just talking and hanging out. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures. :(
 
I am now stealing an idea from my mom and my friend, Tabby. I'm doing a caption it for my little nephew's birthday (he's turning 2 years old today). My mom took these pictures and posted them on Facebook asking for captions, and I figured I might as well do the same. Borrowing Tabby's idea, my favorite captions get put on the pictures. So caption away! ;)
 
 
Isn't he the cutest??
 
 
 {Update: and the winner for the top picture is Morning with her caption of, "For Narnia! And for Aslan!" Unfortunately, we only got one caption for the second picture, so we don't have a winner.}
 
I'm sorry this post is so short! I'm hoping to post The Liebster Award soon and I'm also trying to plan a giveaway, so that's my focus right now. I'm hoping to pick up the pace soon! :)
Also, would anyone here be interested in both reading and participating in a Guest Post Week if I were to host one? If you would comment your thoughts below, I would really appreciate it.
Hope you're all having a lovely week!
 
 
 
post signature

11 comments:

  1. For the last picture, the caption "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" seems to fit :') (he reminded me of Gandalf with the staff and the expression).

    I'd love to do a guest post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a perfect caption! That was the same one my Dad chose when Mom posted these pictures. Great minds think alike! (And ANYTHING involving Lord of the Rings is great...)
      Thanks about the guest post! I need to look into all my ideas a bit more. I guess it's obvious that this blog is only five months old, right? =))

      Delete
  2. Loving your pictures and the authentic and original way you have put your story across - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine, Those are cute pictures. Trinity wrote me back and said that you could do the button code. :) So if you can, please leave a comment on my blog with your email, or you can use the contact form on my blog! Thank you so much for doing this!
    Love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good, Ashley! I tried to use the contact form, but it's kind of slow, so here's my email. It's ctaft914@gmail.com
      Have a wonderful Saturday,
      Christine

      Delete
  4. I love, LOVE this post! It is just to cute!! He reminds me of Gandalf lol. :) I think that, you shall not pass, would be a good caption or what is that I see in the distance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! You're right-he does remind me of Gandalf, except of course he's way cuter. :)
      I love those captions!

      Delete
    2. I agree! He is way cuter than Gandalf! :D

      Delete
  5. He's adorable!! He looks so serious in the top picture it's almost terrifying.

    Mariya - nameisayiram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know right. :o
      I'm heading over to check out your blog now! Thanks for leaving a comment. :)

      Delete

Hearing from you is the highlight of my day. :)