Saturday, April 18, 2015

Spring Photoshoot

Hello everyone! I have some exciting things in the works for this blog, and I plan to post the winning caption from my last post, but today I'm sharing a photo shoot my mom did with me. I needed some updated pictures of myself, so I put on my Easter dress and off my mom and I went to the tulip fields and a few other places. It was so much fun!
I don't normally post a lot of pictures of myself, but this one time I am. Thanks, Mom, for these pictures!
 


 
 




 
I had to include some pictures of the tulips. They were so beautiful! My mom took these pictures, too.
 

We tried a few other locations as well.




 
 
 
post signature

10 comments:

  1. You're so beautiful! I love the 3rd-to-last one best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, Elisabeth! And I think I like that one, too. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! You look absolutely beautiful!! These pictures are great and I love your dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shelby! My mom is a great photographer, I have to say. I just got the dress for Easter. It took me a bit to find one!
      By the way, looking forward to seeing the answers to all the questions we asked you on your post. :d

      Delete
  3. You are sooo beautiful, Christine. <3 Those photos are gorgeous! Ah, looovve the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Eve!! I think you're really pretty, too. Love your profile pic.
      I know! I love the tulips, too. We hadn't gone in a few years, so it was nice to go see them again.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful girl and beautiful photos! :) Following your blog.

    Bonnie
    www.blessingsofbonnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for leaving a comment and following me back! Can't wait to get to know you better. :)

      Delete
  5. Hello Christine! Visiting from Beautiful Girlhood where you left the sweetest comment on my blog anniversary post! I am so excited to meet a sister in Christ and look forward to browsing through your blog!
    What lovely photos of you...so colourful and happy in the tulip field! I l just love tulips:)
    Much love and blessings in Christ,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting me back and leaving a comment! I'm excited to get to know you, too. And thank you, I love the tulips, too. They're so beautiful. <3
      Wishing you lots of blessings back. :)

      Delete

Hearing from you is the highlight of my day. :)