Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Caption It Winner!

The winner of the Caption It Contest is...
Morning!
 
Great job, Morning! I love your caption.
 
 
Our other captions included...
 
"For honor! For glory!"
"You Shall Not Pass!" (I loved this one! But three people suggested it, so I went with one that was a bit less popular.)
"What's that I see in the distance?" (I wasn't sure if this one was for the first or second picture. If it was for the second one, that was the only caption it got, which is why I didn't put it up here.)
Hope you all enjoyed this! I know I did.
 
P.S.
Hopefully tomorrow something really exciting should be up on this blog! Be sure to check back.
 
 
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha! LOVE this! Coops is adorable...perfect caption!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the caption that you picked, and yes that caption was for the second one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, too! My mom couldn't stop laughing when she saw the picture. XD Ok, thanks!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! I love the caption! PERFECT :)) And by the way, I was delighted to click on your blog and here Next Stop Everywhere... definitely one of my favorite Doctor Who songs... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I love it.
      Really? It's one of my favorite Doctor Who songs, too! :-)

      Delete

Hearing from you is the highlight of my day. :)