Saturday, April 4, 2015

Blog Extras & Good Friday

We went to the Good Friday service at our church yesterday. It was really good! Some friends of ours went with us. Here's a group picture my mom took.
 
 
I've decided to try experimenting with something new; a few simple blog extras! I'm going to be offering to add a few things to blogs.
 
  • Blog Buttons (for Wordpress and Blogger)
  • Scroll To Top Buttons (Blogger only)
  • Basic Pin it Buttons (Blogger Only)
  • Customized Follow By Email widgets (blogger only, example in the sidebar of my blog. I didn't do my own email widget, but I have since figured out how to.)
  • Social Icons (Icons are designed by others, but I can add them for you)
  • (Possibly) customized search widget
So just tell me which of the above you would like, and I will get it going for you! I may or may not ask for some small attribution on your blog.
 
I can do headers too, but they won't be super fancy. If you want, I can send you some example headers.
 
If you want me to add anything to your blog, you can contact me by commenting below or by emailing me at ctaft914@gmail.com.
 
 
 photo chrstine.signature.final_zpsir0dpvxm.png

7 comments:

  1. Great post Christine! Btw, I LOVE your new blog design!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelby!
      I love the new design, too! Eve over at Eve's Garden of Designs did it. I love all the little thinks she added. She's a great designer!

      Delete
    2. I meant things, not thinks. Lol! :-)

      Delete
  2. What a great picture! Happy belated Easter! :)

    As Shelby commented above, absolutely love your new blog design! Eve did a beautiful job on it. Oh, and I switched out your old button for your new one as requested, by the way! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eve!

      I am so happy with (other) Eve's work! If I ever want another design and have money to spend, I'm definitely planning to rehire her. ;)
      Thanks for switching out my button!
      By the way, I switched to doing screenshots with links back to the blogs on my blogs I love page, because a lot of my friends either don't know how to make button or just don't have one. Do you mind?

      Delete
  3. It sounds very interesting!
    i like the post very much keep it up
    Yah this blog is making a dfference. I love it.
    Buy AC online

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you is the highlight of my day. :)