Saturday, February 28, 2015

Prayer Request: Update

Update on Sky Guy:

Earlier today, I posted a prayer request for "Sky Guy." Click here to read it.

Here's the update:

Last I heard, he was in surgery for his leg. I believe they were putting in rods (or something like that), and he will need another surgery in 6 months. Also, the part that holds up the eye (not the eye itself) is starting to cave in so he will need a surgery for that, too.
I'll try to update again soon. Thanks so much for praying!

 Click here for an updated post on Sky Guy.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, my goodness. Just read your initial prayer request post. My heartfelt apologies to little Sky Guy and his friends and family, who I'm sure are worried out of their minds! Get better, Sky! You've still got so many great years ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for praying! I appreciate it so much, and I'm sure his family will as well.
      Sky Guy is my nickname for him. He calles me "Kapeine." <3
      I will update soon!

      Delete
  2. Aww, I will be praying for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Shelby!
      I believe you read his sister's blogs, Liberty's Girl and (before she deleted it) The Love for a Dream?

      Delete

Hearing from you is the highlight of my day. :)